Pat Himes and Gary Smith host The 80/20 Movie Show. A movie and pop culture show selecting films based on their Rotten Tomatoes scores.
Jump into The Mosh Pit, a journey paying tribute to the pioneers of the thrash scene. From the early 80s to the 00s, it's three solid hours of thrash metal!
Join Robbo and Georgie some Blunt Talk. The boys tell it like it is about sports, life, relationships and everything in between with no holds barred!
Join Skippy and Pat Himes as they take you inside the numbers for insight on sports wagering with some Big Fat Winners along and the hot sports topics.
The 80/20 Movie Show - Middle 60 Edition. The boys bring you their Middle 60 Edition. Covering films rated betweeen 20% and 80% on Rotten Tomatoes.
A tribute to college radio. Wide variety and roller-coaster unpredictability! Kinda like an audio version of your hangover after a night of good sex, drugs, and rock n' roll!
Classic Metal Block! From 9-11 on Thursdays, you'll hear the best of the classic metal bands you love - from Iron Maiden and Judas Priest to Dio and Accept! Horns up, metalheads!
You're invited to an exclusive Hairspray Party! Join us Fridays for three hours of the best big hits and one-hit-wonders! Just BYOH - that's...bring your own hairspray!
- STEVE PERRY Opens Up About Leaving JOURNEY: 'I Was Like A Wrung-Out Sponge' August 15, 2018Earlier today (Wednesday. August 15), former JOURNEY vocalist Steve Perry was interviewed on "Trunk Nation", the SiriusXM satellite radio program hosted by Eddie Trunk. A few excerpts follow (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET). On leaving JOURNEY: Steve: "The reason I left is because I was just truly burned out. My love for music was getting really, […]
- VIVIAN CAMPBELL Doesn't Have 'Many Happy Memories' From Making Of DIO's 'Sacred Heart' Album August 15, 2018Vivian Campbell says that he doesn't have "many happy memories" from the making of DIO's third album, saying that the record marked "the beginning of the end for the original DIO band." Campbell, bassist Jimmy Bain, drummer Vinny Appice and singer Ronnie James Dio worked together on the first three DIO albums — 1983's "Holy […]
- Guitarist BILL HUDSON Sets Record Straight Regarding His Exit From DIRKSCHNEIDER August 15, 2018Bill Hudson says that he left Udo Dirkschneider's DIRKSCHNEIDER of his own accord and wasn't pushed out of the band, despite the singer's suggestion to the contrary. The former ACCEPT frontman recently gave an interview to United Rock Nations in which he stated about Bill's departure: "We had a problem with a session guitar player […]
- THE KINKS' 'The Kinks Are The Village Green Preservation Society' 50th-Anniversary Edition Due In October August 15, 2018THE KINKS will release a 50th-anniversary edition of one of the greatest British rock albums of all time, "The Kinks Are The Village Green Preservation Society", on October 26 via BMG. This essential album by one of the world's best ever bands is defined by the extraordinary catalogue of Ray Davies's songs, driven by brother […]
- GOJIRA Frontman: 'It Looks Like We're Going To Write 100 Songs' For Next Album August 15, 2018GOJIRA frontman Joseph Duplantier has confirmed to Metal Injection that the band has commenced the songwriting process for the follow-up to 2016's "Magma" album. "We started to write new stuff maybe about a year ago," he said. "Seven months ago we started to jam, especially my brother [Mario, drums] and I, and maybe the other […]
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm: The 80/20 Movie Show
- 9:00 pm - 12:00 am: The Mosh Pit
- 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm: Blunt Talk
- 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Big Fat Winners (LIVE)
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Big Fat Winners (Replay)
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm: The Middle 60
- 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Dissension Boulevard (Replay)
- 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm: Dissension Boulevard
- 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm: Classic Metal Block
- 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm: Hairspray Party